Tuesday, October 1, 2013

upgrade!

Since March of 2012 I have used a FitBit to help keep myself on track.

I have put this poor FitBit through hell. Within 1 week of receiving it in the mail I dropped it into the washing machine in the pocket of my scrubs. I emailed the company and their amazing customer service department sent me a new one! I have had great customer service from a business before but they have consistently surprised me. The latest surprise is a colorful one. For the month of October, FitBit is releasing a pink version of their newest addition to the FitBit family, the flex.

I have been loyal to my FitBit Ultra but the poor thing is starting to crack so I figured it was time for a change.

So, in one week I will receive my new pink FitBit Flex, woohoo!

Here is my FitBit results for yesterday, that run in the morning really helped jumpstart my week!



What is your little victory today?

Guitarplayingmommy,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment