Thursday, July 28, 2011

back in line

I feel like I am back on track again.

I weighed on Tuesday and I was actually not as far behind as I had thought I was. I have only re-gained 4.5 lbs, not 6 so yay! Only 8lbs from my original goal of losing (and maintaining) 50lbs.

I ran twice this week and tried to stay active but today I was just in a funk. I can't stop thinking about school, already and it doesn't start for over a month. I am mostly concerned about my nursing school application which is due on Sept 15th and I won't start until January. I felt like I was chasing my tail today and I just couldn't really get anything accomplished. After putting it off all day and thinking... I'll run later it was the time that my husband usually comes home from work and he called to tell me he wouldn't be home for another 3 hours. I laced up my shoes and ran.... it felt good to just run and not think about school or deadlines or anything else.

On Tuesday i got a pump to air up the tires on my new/used bike but I have not been able to get out on it yet. I hope I have a chance this weekend.


What is your little victory today?

 Guitarplayingmommy,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment