Thursday, July 21, 2011

internal battle

Wow, I'm a terrible blog keeper.....

I realized lately that I guess I'm a seasonal loser. Last year I lost 40lbs during the spring semester (5 months) then I took the summer off and got back to losing once school started again, losing another 10lbs during the fall and following spring semester. I find myself this summer justifying my lack of logging and running by looking forward to when school starts again. This year my youngest daughter will be starting kindergarten so I feel like I will have tons of time to be more active. I've already made plans to start training for a half marathon in November starting on the first day the kids are back in school.

I don't ever tell myself I'm happy with my current weight while I'm running but I have a tons of words for myself while I'm snacking.

What is your little victory today?

Guitarplayingmommy,

Heather

1 comment:

  1. This journey sure isn't easy, but you have had some great successes and you will again. Your plans to train for a half marathon this fall are fantastic! I can't even imagine being able to do that. I think we all have our seasons when we are more focused, I know that I do. That said, I finally reached a huge milestone in my journey. Wednesday I finally reached 100 lbs. lost! I have been teetering back and forth with in a few pounds for a couple of months. Stay strong and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete