Thursday, April 14, 2011

friction burn

As I was getting dressed to hop on the treadmill and run tonight I realized something: my thighs don't touch anymore.
When I first started running in January 2010 I would need to buy new pants every few months because I wore holes in the inside part of the thighs. My friend Eric talked about this on his page too, but it didn't really hit me until I grabbed these pants tonight.
I have given away or tossed in the trash, most of the clothes that do not fit me anymore but I still hold on to my (former) favorite size 16 pants, 
my size 42 running bra 
and these holey pants. (really they are well air conditioned). 


Well, I'm gonna run now to celebrate.

What is your little victory today?

 Guitarplayingmommy,

Heather

1 comment:

  1. Thighs not touching, that's a huge victory! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete