Monday, April 4, 2011

nominations

This morning was my meeting with my church group called Mom2Mom again. It seems the last several months my test schedule at school has worked out perfectly for me to go and just focus on the speaker and not be thinking about the digestive system, or something like that.

May will be our last meeting for this school year so they passed out a survey asking what we liked, what we would change and so on. They asked us to write on the back of the form if we have any "talents" we would like to speak to the group about so I mentioned my weight loss story to the leader. She told me several people have already put my name in the hat, WOW! I started this blog because I spoke with a weight loss group in January and I felt like I left so much out that I needed to write it all down. Someone approached me in February during the Mom2Mom meeting and told me she was part of that group I spoke with. She was excited to have made progress and she had been inspired by my words and pictures.
Some pictures have no significance. I just love coffee.

Some days I really feel like I am talking to myself on here, but then I get feedback like this. People read, and ask me questions and want to share their stories with me. I love it! I want to know your victories!

So I will ask again,

What is your little victory today?

 Guitarplayingmommy,

Heather

2 comments:

  1. My victory today , is actually finishing homework before a count down of the clock........ and just being here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too early to tell! ha, I'll get back to you.
    I'm glad to hear you're gettings ome recognition, you're def an inspiration - you'v come so far and I'm glad that you decided to share your story :)

    ReplyDelete