Sunday, April 3, 2011

just a number

LoseIt! announced  Thursday that they have hit a new milestone, 1 million users. Everyone who was one of the first 1 million got a fancy badge that says one in a million. Such a silly small thing but I am excited about it. Here is what the email said:


Dear heather,

We created Lose It! to help people lose weight and be healthier using technology. You helped by being one of the first million users to set up a Loseit.com account. Thank you!

Together, our Loseit.com users have logged more than 300 million foods. In fact there are more than 750,000 foods logged in a typical day! But the bottom line is that our Loseit.com users lose weight- more than 3.5 million pounds so far.
Congrats on being Loseit.com user number: 43836
Best,

Charles Teague
CEO, FitNow, Inc.


So there we go, I am a number now. Most places try to make you feel special by saying you are "more than a number" but I like this number. This shows me who I was when I started. I was unhappy with myself unhappy with everything and I filled the void in my life with food but I am not the same person anymore. Ask any of my friends, I am a changed woman.

I am strong, confident, proud and honest with myself. I am a better wife, a better mom, a better student.

I am a RUNNER!

P.S. now I am friends with Charles Teague the CEO on LoseIt! he's nice.

What is your little victory today?


 Guitarplayingmommy,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment