Saturday, April 9, 2011

sole sister

I mentioned on Tuesday that I melted my insoles trying to remold them, but I went to the shoe store on Thursday prepared to spend another $50 for new insoles because I needed them for the race today. I walked in, handed over my warped sad insoles and my friend Roy, the sales person traded them out helping me to mold the new ones, and he told me to come see him if I have any trouble in the future. I should have just come to see him in the first place. I have really high arches, I was a dancer growing up so I need some serious support under my arches when I am running. The arch support had started to sag so I thought the insoles needed to be re-molded, but he said in the future they can just build them back up for me. Anyways, here is the great news, It was FREE! If you are in Lubbock go to FootTech! They are the best, seriously! Worth every penny.

I came home from FootTech and got on the treadmill. I ran 3.5 miles and felt pretty good, but since I was not able to build back the miles I decided I wasn't ready for the 15K today so I opted for the 2 mile race. 

Members of the West texas running club get a discount too, which is fantastic!


What is your little victory today?

 Guitarplayingmommy,

 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment