Wednesday, April 20, 2011

nothing to say

This week I have been so focused on school that I haven't had much time for victories so I will just update what is going on in my life:

I signed up for classes for fall. I will be taking history and government *yawn* but I am super excited about taking nutrition. I was talking with one of the microbiology instructors I work for and she informed me the instructor I chose is actually a nutritionist in her full time job. I am excited to pick her brain.

It seems all of my friends are having babies lately so I have been doing lots of crochet lately too. I have made a few hat/diaper cover sets...
a monkey
 a bear
a puppy

What is your little victory today?

 Guitarplayingmommy,

Heather

1 comment:

  1. Those hat/diaper cover sets are adorable! My niece is expecting any day so I have babies on the brain.

    Your nutrition class sounds like a really exciting opportunity.

    I've been eating healthy and riding my exercise bike every day & drinking all of my water so that is my little victory. Hopefully, Easter won't knock me off course.

    ReplyDelete