Saturday, January 15, 2011

Buddy Love

So many victories today...



When it started getting colder I went to the store to buy some pants for running but I didn't try them on at the store... just assumed they would fit. When I got home I tried them on and realized they were spandex. I wear them when I run on the treadmill but today I put them on and wore them out on the road!!! I felt like Buddy Love on the nutty professor leaving the house in spandex. I reached another wonderful milestone today too, I ran my longest distance ever, 6.32 miles with Harley again. He is a great running partner, we traveled down a road full of construction today. I was just running in the blocked off lane, but I realized the highway was closed, so we moved up and ran on the highway. It was awesome, we even found a "hill" on the overpass. It was at the tail end of the run so I didn't hit it with very much enthusiasm but it was fun anyways.



What is your little victory today?

guitarplayingmommy,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog, your motivating me and I have been needing that extra push lately! Love the picture too! Really cool!

    ReplyDelete