Saturday, January 29, 2011

running fashion

This post isn't really a victory, just info:

When I first started running I wore 3 generic running bras layered to keep from giving myself a black eye. I started at size 42 DD but, of course, over the time I have lost weight, my bra size has changed to now--34 DD. I get asked a lot about what kind of running bra I wear so here it is.  I wear the champion brand, powerback sports bra. Available in sizes 32 C to 42 DD. I love this bra, most sports bras just smoosh the breasts so you are left with a mono-boob. Not pretty by any means. This bra is perfect because it actually lifts and separates and holds them in place for high impact sports.


Pictured here is almost everything I wear while I run. 
Champion brand powerback Sports bra
champion brand tank top
new balance hydro belt
head band
asics shoes
towel my wonderful friend Maria put an 'H' on for my birthday a few years ago
(not pictured)
iPhone with headphone for music (because I used it to take the picture)
spandex pants (because I forgot)
and of course, Harley



What is your little victory today?



Guitarplayingmommy,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. My Champion bra gives me the uni-boob, I guess I should look into the one you use. I also have an Underarmour sports bra that could pretty much stop a bullet if it had to. I'm really not a fan of the uni-boob though. :|

    ReplyDelete