Wednesday, January 26, 2011

No guns in school

Yesterday at school one of the micro students looked SO familiar so I asked her for her name... didn't recognize it, but she said I looked vaguely familiar. A few minutes later it clicked, I asked if she had Dr. H____ for intro to chemistry and she had. At first I was surprised that she didn't recognize me, and I started really thinking about it. What did I look like a year and half ago? 


It's hard for me to say it, but I was beautiful..... just different from now for sure. 

Victory, for me. 


What is your little victory today?


Guitarplayingmommy,
Heather


1 comment:

  1. Nice arms! Yes, you were beautiful even then but there's also that confidence that comes through after losing the weight. It shows. :) I've got an award for you at my blog for being one of my favorite new bloggers. You can pick it up here:
    http://eatthedamncupcake.wordpress.com/2011/01/28/its-all-good/

    ReplyDelete