Friday, January 21, 2011

Community

I went to bed early last night, which is a little victory all on its own, but unfortunately I didn't post anything last night so here it is.....

my victory yesterday was feedback.

I have received lots of messages over the last year from friends and family about how my story and success has motivated others around me but yesterday was just one more wonderful reminder of the impact I have had on my friends. One friend in particular posted a picture of herself with her pants pulled aside and a thumbs up and smile, showing a gap in her waistband... She has lost 65 lbs since August, I couldn't be happier for her. She told me that I was part of her inspiration which is always nice to hear. I am thankful for my friends giving me feedback.

Thanks girl! I'm proud of you!!!

What is your little victory today?

Guitarplayingmommy,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment