Thursday, January 13, 2011

step to the beat.

This afternoon I went for another run with Harley, my 2 year old Yorkshire Terrier. He is a spunky little dog, he loves to run and he is such a great motivator, I just say, "go, Harley, go" and he takes off like a rocket. While we were out running I used the playlist I had created for the Red Raider Road Race back in November. When I made that playlist, I had it set so most of the songs had a tempo that was exactly equal to one step per beat.... well today's little victory was that most of the songs were too slow!!! Thank you Harley for taking me for a drag. You are the best. Here are the stats from today's run. 4.89 miles, 1 hour, 6 minutes, 596 calories burned.




Here is a picture of me after the 10k Red Raider Road Race (that I made that playlist for) with my friend Mrs. Haukos. She is a teacher at my school and the person who convinced me that I could do a 10k race. She has been a great mentor to me this last semester, but she is moving to another state at the end of this semester which makes me a little sad, but I am sure it will be a great move for her.




What was your little victory today?

guitarplayingmommy,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment