Friday, January 21, 2011

Student id

Everyday, I think what will be my victory today. I don't plan ahead, I just try to listen and wait. Today was not any different.

Today I went to work in the microbiology lab, but it was a slow day.

I poured about 100 plates.... it was nice being back in the lab, with my germy friends. 

I thought all day, what is my victory today, with no epiphanies. by the end of the work day I didn't have enough work to keep me busy so I wandered the campus and finished some errands that I had been needing to complete for a while..... I went over to administration and picked up an updated transcript for my nursing school application, student services to update my parking pass then another department I can''t remember to update my student ID. My ID is from my first semester back to school since I got married and had kids....

THIS, is my little victory today!


When I walked in and handed over my old ID the clerk said, "WOW!" 

What is your little victory today?

Guitarplayingmommy,
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment