Monday, March 14, 2011

From here on out....

So I reached my first goal of losing 50lbs.

When I started out (morbidly obese) I think I looked up my height as 5' even and 128 was the top number on the "normal" range for my height, but I am really 4'11" and the healthy range for that height is 92-123 lbs.


So now I am setting a new goal. I stopped growing in about 8th grade, I think, and from about that time through high school I maintained my weight at about 115 until college. So I think that is my next goal.

but I'm in no hurry. I think I want to lose those 13 lbs in six months, that's 1/2 lb per week which means cutting just 250 calories a day. 
I like having a goal in mind, I seem to work better that way. 
As for today, I'm having a big bowl of celebratory fruit for lunch. 1/2 a pink lady apple, 1 cup of no sugar added peaches and 1 cup of frozen blueberries. (6.5 g fiber, 1.5 g protein, 135 calories) and making my mealplan for the next week. The kids are home all week on spring break, which means no school for me too! I am so ready for a break, I have been too busy to do anything but study. Today I spent the day washing the sheets and covers for all of the beds and just cleaning the house. 


What is your little victory today?

Guitarplayingmommy,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment