Sunday, March 20, 2011

My hair's not flat it's fluffy.

I was talking with my husband about what to do for dinner and I told him, I wasn't hungry. We had a big lunch, high in fiber and protein pretty late in the day. I just planned to snack on some fruit instead. He asked me if I was actually not hungry, or if I was "over budget". I have never heard him actually use that phrase before, but I use it all the time. It's just funny to hear my words come out of his mouth. It feels good to pass it on, again.

On another note, my daughter asked me tonight what happened to my hair, lol. My hair has significantly thinned out since I lost weight but it has started to get really wavy too. Since I went to get my hair re-bleached and re-purpled on Wednesday I am just letting my hair rest until I have to go back to school on Tuesday before I use the flat iron on it again.

What is your little victory today?

Guitarplayingmommy,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment