Thursday, March 31, 2011

fake it till you make it



So I went to the store and wandered trying to find something to throw together for dinner last night since I had to cancel my plan of making chicken fried steaks this week. Here is what I ended up with:
Stuffed mushrooms (they were fantastic) Just take them out of the packaging and bake in 325º oven for 25 minutes.
I put the boneless Skinless chicken thighs in the oven for 30 minutes at 350º then I took them out
 And added some pork rub and threw them back in for the time it took to cook the mushrooms (All I had on hand was pork rub or salmon rub)
And some veggies
It was all quite tasty and really easy. I may have to add this one into the mix on purpose. 

What is your little victory today?

 Guitarplayingmommy,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment