Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nachos



This is the quickest and easiest meal I make and the one the kids eat the best.
Open the can of beans to one pan.

I always add water to the beans because it is so thick. If you've every tasted Lubbock water you would understand why I cook with bottled water.
In another pan open the can of rotel 
and the can of cream of potato soup, which makes it creamer without using as much velveeta.
Chop some velveeta to toss into the rotel and soup mixture 
and just mix them all up.  
All that's left now is to brown the thawed ground beef
And serve it up.

Here's what it looks like all done.

I serve mine with baked scoops and I don't eat the ground beef (because I am allergic to it) and the kids and husband have the regular scoops






What is your little victory today?

 Guitarplayingmommy,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment