Wednesday, March 30, 2011

social butterfly

Today the kids got out of school at noon for a teacher workday so after I picked up my oldest daughter we headed over to (my least favorite place) McDonald's for a play date. The place was super busy and we only stayed about an hour but the kids were able to burn off some energy and I was able to talk with some adults about something not school related. As we were standing around someone asked me if she could show my purple hair to her daughter.
I thought it was fun and my friends joked that I'm famous. I was able to share my story about raising money and awareness for cancer once again, but I still felt like I left something out. I need to figure out a way to shorten my story because it seems I always leave out the part about Christie. She was such a strong woman.

I also heard from several of my mommy friends that they check my blog every night to see what I'm making. Several people said they have tried my recipes which is pretty cool. I love getting feedback. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right.

stay tuned for an unpredictable supper. I mentioned Monday my husband didn't want chicken fried steak, which is what I'd had planned for dinner so I made tonight's meal on Monday and tonight I am just gonna wing it with some items I picked up at Sun Harvest.



What is your little victory today?

 Guitarplayingmommy,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment