Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Recalibration

I mentioned yesterday that I had to go to the doctor because I thought I was developing asthma. I am thankful my lungs are healthy and she just gave me a new antihistamine. After the drive home from school today I can understand why I am struggling so much to breathe.
Look at the view from my car window. 
"all we are is dust in the wind". 

I woke up this morning gasping for air..... excitedly, "gasp, gasp, I can breathe! this is fantastic!" I couldn't wait to get home from school and get on the treadmill to try out my newly improved lungs. I got up to speed and running and couldn't keep going. I guess I'm still not back to where I would like to be. Instead I took some time and re-calibrated my new Nike+ sensor.


Anyways, tonight is Tacos, so check back later.


What is your little victory today?

 Guitarplayingmommy,

Heather

1 comment:

  1. glad it's not asthma! feel better. I've also been struglling with allergies/cold/flu, ugh I just want to get back to running :)

    ReplyDelete