Wednesday, March 16, 2011

new size

Today I got a bag of clothes down from the top of my closet.... spring clothes that were mostly too small for me back in the fall when I put them up. I spent some time trying on every piece and deciding if they fit or not, trying to make outfits and thinking about how nice it will be to put away my sweaters. I mentioned this weekend my husband took me out shopping for some shorts, yay! I already know I will have a few things to wear this spring/summer that will be comfortable. I found several spring dresses that fit, which I am really excited about but I found a skirt, size 2, that I could not even zip up before.
I was super excited to try it on and it fit! I wore it all day and the weather today was perfect. My daughters and I went to the hair salon and my aunt did our hair. Of course I just got a trim and had my roots re-bleached and re-purpled. It was fun!



What is your little victory today?

Guitarplayingmommy,

Heather

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just added you on Twitter. Good luck with the 5K today! :)
    -Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's worth keeping those clothes just to prove we can get back in them! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete