Thursday, March 3, 2011

fatbooth

This afternoon after the test in A&P 2, I was sitting in the hallway with the girls I went to the pie shoppe with last week just trying to understand what happened in that test.

One of my friends gets out her iPhone and shows us some silly "fat pics" on an app called fatbooth.  It was pretty convincing looking at those pictures, I didn't take a picture with it though..... instead, I grabbed a book of pictures I had printed when I went to talk to a weight loss group the first week of January. I keep those pictures in my lunch box.

I just thought it would be a good opportunity to update my pictures on here, too.



I never had extra chins but I have come a long way.


My biggest size was about 185 lbs here. Size 16 pants, XL dresses, 42 DD bras......




What is your little victory today?

 Guitarplayingmommy,

Heather

1 comment:

  1. Heather you look GREAT! you've come a long way and look at those guns! ;P woohoo keep it up!

    ReplyDelete