Wednesday, February 16, 2011

gap jeans

Actually they really ARE Gap brand jeans, long and lean size 27/4a to be specific, but they are baggy now. I love taking this (gapped pants) kind of picture, but this is the first time I have been able to take one with new pants! These pants were a victory back in November (pre-blog), my husband took me out to the mall shopping and bought me these pants and a fancy shirt. I don't ever buy clothes so it was an extra special treat. I have been very blessed to have friends passed on their clothes to me and I haven't needed to buy clothes yet. Here is a picture of them brand new the day we bought them on November 13th.

The first weight loss type photo I ever posted on my facebook was the first frame on the photo below, wow, I have come a long way. All three of these photos are taken with the same pair of size 16 pants, the same ones I was wearing in my "before" photo.


I am proud to say that I am officially wearing baggy size 4 pants now. YAY!



What is your little victory today?







Guitarplayingmommy,
Heather 

2 comments: