Friday, February 18, 2011

Supergirl


I love my Dad. I think every little girl loves her Daddy, I see it in my children with my husband I even see it in our daughters with MY Dad. Last week when I ran the 14K race I looked around and felt a little sad, my dad has been with me at my first 3 races, but not this one. Tonight when I walked in to his house, even though I saw him twice yesterday,  he just looked at me and said, "You look so different now, I just can't believe it." Then he gave me a gift.... It's a keychain, nothing big, but he said I was supergirl, and he is proud of me. Thank you, Dad! You made my day after a really hard week.












What is your little victory today? 




 Guitarplayingmommy,


Heather

1 comment:

  1. AWWW that is so sweet!!! and he should be proud, you´re doing so well, but that is such a lovely gesture, what an awesome Dad you have :)

    ReplyDelete