Sunday, February 20, 2011

hang ups

When I started losing weight there were certain things I was prepared for and expected to happen:

  • I expected a need for smaller clothes (size 16 pants down to size 4, right now),
  • I expected to see a smaller number on the scale (185 at my biggest down to 129, so far),
  • I expected to have more energy (WOOT!),

but there are a few things I was not prepared for.

I was not ready for my skin to be baggy
luckily it's not significantly baggy, but I still have days that I feel like the saggy baggy elephant.











I didn't know it would be so difficult to find a bra. 42 DD is pretty common, but 34 DD is not, luckily I found a good running bra and that's when I need the support the most.

One of the biggest blessings I have received throughout this journey has been hand-me-down clothes. I have not had a need to purchase any clothes, so all of the hangers I have to hang up my pants came with my size 16 pants. Soon I will need new hangers, right now the hangers I have are almost too wide to fit my size 4 pants.

I think that's a pretty good victory.... here's my run from today.

What is your little victory today?

 Guitarplayingmommy,

 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment