Tuesday, February 8, 2011

growing up.

The counselors in charge of senior sneak preview at my college are desperate for student volunteers that would like to help give tours to potential students on campus. My boss sent me an email letting me know that I came to mind because I am so personable and dependable and she thinks I will be excellent, WOW! when did I become a grown up? 


We are getting more ridiculous wind and possible snow tonight so I set up the crock pot this morning for Chicken Tortilla Soup. I always kind of feel like I cheated when I don't have to make supper, at supper time. 


Here is my run from tonight, I really hope this weather is better this weekend. I have a 14k/4mile race on Saturday morning. 


What is your little victory today?




Guitarplayingmommy,
Heather 

2 comments:

  1. Well my victory today was getting a donation from YOU! And closer to that goal of climbing 31 flights! Thank you sooo MUCH! Awesome job on the run!! I look forward to reading more about your journey. :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I did it right, I don't see it showing up, but even if it doesn't show it's a great cause!

    ReplyDelete