Thursday, February 10, 2011

going the distance

It seems I spend as much time trying to talk myself into running during that week as I actually do running. I don't know why I have been having trouble wanting to go run, but tonight I had a little extra motivation.

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I finally filled out and mailed the paper work to join the west texas running club, well tonight I got an email that they had received my registration and I was automatically registered to run the longest distance at each event, all I have to do is show up, collect my bib and run!

I am actually pretty excited about the run this Saturday at the boys ranch, 14K. My longest distance yet, by 1 mile. It should be fun! <----- and that is my victory today. 




Here's the run I talked myself into tonight, 4.75 miles. 





What is your little victory today?






Guitarplayingmommy,
Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment