Monday, February 21, 2011

EA Active 2

Back in January I purchased EA Active 2 for the wii with plans of doing it on my running rest days since I usually run on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. I wanted some resistance workouts that I could do at home, but I just did it once and never got back to it.... sound familiar? Yeah, I'm a slacker.

But I am back to it tonight, my arms feel like jelly and my calves are cramping, but I think this will be a good companion to running. So here is my challenge to YOU, I started a group on the EA active 2 program website and I can invite 11 people to join my group. If you would like to join my group reply here or email me (heatherdevoremusic at gmail.com) and send your email address and I will send you an invitation.


What is your favorite way to burn calories?



What is your little victory today?


 Guitarplayingmommy,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had that, looks fun.
    My favorite way to burn calories, as of late, is playing frisbee golf. If you play all 18 holes you can burn almost 300 calories!

    ReplyDelete