Tuesday, February 1, 2011

out of control

sorry for my absence, my husband is on vacation this week so I have been spending some much needed time with him. Here are my victories for this week:

Sunday: My husband has taken over the laundry on the weekends while I am out running (yeah, be jealous) and I keep finding my clothes in with the girls' clothes. This is kind of a bittersweet win for me though, this also means that my kids are getting bigger, I am sure they will be taller than me before middle school.

Monday: A lot of people tell me their biggest excuse challenge with weight loss is not being able to find something healthy to eat while they are at work. Yesterday I went out on a quest to find a healthy high fiber, low calorie soup to take to work with me. I found the tasty bite brand entrees, yesterday for lunch I had the Aloo Palak. It was quite tasty and only 200 calories for the whole pouch. I served it up with some Quinoa and I was able to stay warm as this winter storm started coming in last night. Wow, 6ยบ F right now.  Brrrrr.


What is your little victory today?



Guitarplayingmommy,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment